Creekside Veterinary Hospital has an on-site radiology department which is equipped to deliver high quality diagnostic images in a quick and non-intrusive manner. We use our radiology equipment to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of complex disease conditions and help direct treatment strategies.
Our facilities support a digital radiograph (X-ray) machine, digital ultrasound imaging, and endoscopy which allows us to conduct the following studies:
- Examinations of the thorax, abdomen and skeleton
- Special contrast procedures to evaluate the urinary and gastrointestinal tracts, spine, joints and heart
- Evaluation of soft tissue organs including those of the abdomen, thorax, neck and musculoskeletal system
- Doppler analysis for vascular examinations
- Ultrasound-guided aspirates and biopsies
- Endoscopy and endoscopic guided aspirates and biopsies
If you have any questions about Animal Radiology please contact us for further information.