Creekside Veterinary Hospital provides diagnosis and treatment for skin problems, allergies, and ear disease.
Common problems that are diagnosed relating to dermatology are:
- Skin problems, autoimmune skin diseases
- Diseases of the ear
- Bacterial infections
- Fungal infections of the skin
- Skin parasites
- Hair loss problems
Diagnostic procedures and treatments we perform to address these problems may include:
- Skin sample testing for bacteria, yeast organisms, or skin parasites
- Blood testing for airborne allergies
- Video investigation of the ear canal with a specialized camera (video otoscopy)
- Histopathologic evaluation: skin biopsies for microscopic examination
If you have any questions about Animal Dermatology please contact us for further information.