Creekside Veterinary Hospital offers a full range of advanced diagnostic capabilities including computed radiography, digital ultrasound, and endoscopy.
At Creekside we have an on-site radiology department which is equipped to deliver high quality diagnostic images in a quick and non-intrusive manner. We use our radiology equipment to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of complex disease conditions and help direct treatment strategies. Our facilities support a digital radiograph (X-ray) machine, digital ultrasound imaging, and endoscopy which allows us to conduct the following studies:
- Examinations of the thorax, abdomen and skeleton
- Special contrast procedures to evaluate the urinary and gastrointestinal tracts, spine, joints and heart
- Evaluation of soft tissue organs including those of the abdomen, thorax, neck and musculoskeletal system
- Doppler analysis for vascular examinations
- Ultrasound-guided aspirates and biopsies
- Endoscopy and endoscopic guided aspirates and biopsies
We have on-site laboratory equipment allowing us to get results on common blood tests within 15 minutes. This allows us to provide more rapid diagnoses and directed, appropriate therapy the day of your visit. We also have the capability to run other specialty tests in house. We have an extensive network of outside laboratories as well to get more specialized testing performed, usually within a few working days.
To find out more about Advanced Diagnostics, please contact us for further information.