What to Expect
Our goal is to provide the very best care to your animals and always treat you like family. Our team of professionals works very hard to create a friendly, educational, and stress free environment for you and your pets.
We understand your pet is more than a companion and doctor visits are not always pleasant and stress free. Rest assured our health care team will do everything possible to make you and your family more comfortable.
When you choose to make Creekside Veterinary Hospital your place for animal health and wellness you should expect the following:
- Expect a refreshment while you wait for your appointment. We offer water, coffee, and soft drinks.
- Expect a cozy fire to keep you warm during cold Montana days.
- Expect crayons and coloring books for your kids.
- Expect to be treated like family.
- Expect to be contacted in the manner that is most convenient for you. We take pride in having the ability to communicate with our clients through text messages, email, social media, fax machine, telephone, and the old fashioned postal service.
- Expect your veterinarian to return your phone calls, emails, and inquires in 24 hours or less.
- Expect a relationship with our staff that goes beyond the average patient-client relationship.
- Expect us to give you options in the care of your beloved pet.
- Expect us to help us keep your pets happy and health for a long time.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover), checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Creekside Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online on the CareCredit website.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low monthly payments (3% of the total balance)
- Interest free For 6 months
- Determine approval in a few minutes
- No annual fee
- Insurance for your pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.